This logical puzzle is called Einstein’s Puzzle (its a variation of the original Zebra Puzzle by Einstein) because it is said to have been invented by Albert Einstein. There are rumors that Einstein claimed that only 2% of people can solve it mentally i.e. without using pen and paper, computer or any other medium. If you are allowed to use pen and paper the problem is very easy and is not interesting.
- The British lives in the red house.
- The Swedish keeps dogs as pets.
- The Danish drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green homeowner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Question: Who owns the fish?
[Hint: Tabular Formatting]
Answer below as comments